- Biology and Soil ecology. IP Jorge Domínguez and Manuel Aira.
- Biology And Ecology of Earthworms. IP Jorge Domínguez and Manuel Aira.
- Vermicompost of organic waste. IP Jorge Domínguez and Manuel Aira.
- Behavioral Ecology. IP Alberto Velando and Sin-Yeon Kim.
- Evolutionary Ecology. IP Alberto Velando and Sin-Yeon Kim.
- Evolution of life strategies. IPs Sin-Yeon Kim and Jose Carlos Noguera.
- Operation of terrestrial ecosystems. IP Jorge Domínguez and Manuel Aira.
- Wildlife Conservation. IPs Alberto Velando and Jose Carlos Noguera.
Treatment of organic waste by biological systems: compost and vermicompost.
Study and production at pilot scale of biofertilizers and biopesticides through vermicomposting of grape marc and distilled grape marc of white and red grapes.
Physical, chemical and biological characterization of compost and vermicompost : fertilizing capacity, potential toxicity and persistence of pathogens for humans and crops.
Metagenomic and metatranscriptomic approaches to study the interactions and changes in the composition, structure and function of microbial communities in vermicompost, soil, rhizosphere and filosfera of the crops.
Application of fertilizers (vermicompost) in vines, flowers, horticulture and other crops: In solid and liquid phase and biopesticides in foliar sprays.