- Assessment of marine resources in substrates.
- Assessment and study of the reproductive status of marine resources.
- Growth analysis of cultured marine species: assessment of the effects of culture conditions.
- Larval and marine invertebrate culture.
MARINE POLLUTION ASSESSMENT
- Determination of the presence and concentration of metals, Zn, Cd, Pb, Cu in water.
- Determination of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and organochlorine compounds.
- Chemical, toxicological and biological analysis of water.
- Assessment of coastal marine pollution.
- Quantification of the production and biomass of marine ecosystems.
- Analysis of marine ecosystems for conservation and impact studies.
- Stable isotope analysis of food webs.
- Impact of invasive species and climate change.
DISSEMINATION AND COURSES
- Environmental impact and quality assessment.
- Marine pollution, invasive species and climate change.
- Sustainable exploitation of marine resources.
- Experimental design and data analysis.